Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Type Tips for InDesign

So, I've been up since 4 AM this morning to open the coffee shop at 5. I then proceeded to sling coffee until 11, hop on my bus to my internship, then stare and drool at a computer screen for the remainder of the work day. Needless to say, I'm exhausted, so I'm doing a short post then relaxing for the night. Sound good? Great.

InDesign Type Tips

I found this link when I was watching Twitter yesterday. I found it great and helpful because my internship has different ideas about the rules of typography. I learned from a very strict and intelligent professor about typography (as well as from reading ridiculous amounts of typography books, because I'm a nerd). Anyway, I thought this was a nice, quick reference for some ways to spruce up your type in whatever format you're in. Remember: your content doesn't matter if no one can read it.

That's it for me tonight. I'm spent.

Love and Light, everyone! Goodnight.

No comments: