Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First: Exciting News

Alright, it's been a long day, but I promised that I would do a couple posts. So, I will hold true to my promise.

First, we'll start with some exciting news: I got an opportunity to do some freelance poster design for First Avenue! So, now, I am working doing that in the evenings after work. I'll be putting together about three posters a week. I will get to use varying degrees of creativity while designing these pieces, but, it's an exciting opportunity, and one that will (hopefully) further my career.

How it happened: I was talking with one of my co-workers who happens to run a gallery in Northeast Minneapolis. She also knows people; people like K, who works at First Ave and runs the show there. K was also looking for a fresh graphic designer to put together posters for upcoming shows. Which is now, me! Hooray!

Anyways, I thought that was cool and that I would share.

Life's going to be busy, which is the way I like it. Internship, coffee shop, and now, the poster design gig. Not to mention, the blog you're currently reading, and the ever-exciting social life of mine. Life's full up, right now!

That's it for this post. Another one up in a bit!

Love and Light.

No comments: